If the window glass is foggy, cracked or was accidentally broken – it is necessary to replace the broken glass by professionals. Good Window Works specializes in all kinds of window repairs & replacements.
In cases where there is a problem with the glass, the window loses its thermal properties, causing air leaks and causing the largest amount of heat loss. There are several solutions – you can buy a new window, or replace only the broken glass. If only the glass is damaged, we recommend the second option, for several reasons:
- broken glass replacement is faster in time.
- much less expensive than replacing the complete window.
- the process itself is carried out very quickly and without mess.
Why is it necessary to replace glass?
Glass can crack or become foggy due to a broken seal. Sometimes a crack can appear because of improper installation or impact. Sometimes it may be necessary to change the glass to improve thermal insulation and noise insulation characteristics. Of course there are times where a landscaping company or a golf ball can break the glass completely.
Our stages of glass replacement:
1. Our employee visits your residence or place of business to make necessary measurements.
2. Estimation of the costs and calculation of the end price.
3. Preparation of the glass.
4. Remove the old broken glass and install a new glass, which takes about an hour or two.